Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Saved By The Bell!

Okay, so maybe this is somewhat of a 'hot topic' these days, (go figure), but I've been a card carrying member of the SBTB fanclub for many moons. Yes, I'm serious. Either way, love'em or hate'em (and shame on you if you do), the big story circling the ol' interweb claims integral castmates, Dennis, (Mr. Belding), Haskins and Dustin, (ScREEEch) Diamond have been whitewashed from this show's proud history.

I, for one, think this is WRONG.

Sorry. I get emotional when it comes to this subject.

Okay, maybe Dustin Diamond is a bit of a loose cannon these days; ('dick,' might be the more appropriate word), but I maintain, SAVED BY THE BELL IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT SCREECH. Or Mr. Belding, of course. Although something tells me when the big show finally goes down, he'll be there with bells on, (yes, incredibly lame oun intended).

For now, you can read more on this pressing news story and, dare I say it, weigh in if you feel so inclined. (http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/92875)

Cheers.

D.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment