Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Canadian Voices, Volume 2 - Update


Hi all.

A while back I posted about being published. Now, it's nothing big, I'm not going to be on Oprah or anything...I don't think... It's only a small little story I entered way back in February called "The Red Maple Leaf." It's about a young boy pondering the significance of Canada's most prolific symbol, (no, not #99), on the day of his mother's funeral, a soldier killed in Afghanastan. For the past few months I've been corresponding with the publisher, Bookland Press in Toronto, over minor details and now, I've been given a look at the cover, so I thought I'd post it up here and see what y'all think.

Ok, not really. I just wanted to post something, to be honest. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't welcome comment. Hell yeah, I would.

Be seeing ya.

D.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment